Community Activities Commission
The Wellington Community Activities Commission (CAC) is comprised of volunteers who want to give back to Wellington by giving their time and energy to coordinate community events. These big events help keep our small-town feel!
If you are interested in volunteering, please fill out a CAC Volunteer Application Form.
Fourth of July Vendor Booth Application
Click here Version OptionsCommunity Activities CommissionHeadline to complete the Fourth of July vendor booth application before Tuesday, April 20th, 2021!
- Fishing Derby - May 15, 2021
- Town Yard Sale - June 5, 2021
- July 4th Parade and Festival - July 4, 2021
- Town Clean Up - September 11, 2021
- Halloween Costume Contest - October 31, 2021
- Veteran’s Event - November 6, 2021
- Christmas Tree Lighting - December 3, 2021
- Parade of Lights - December 4, 2021
|Member Name||Appointed||Term Expiration|
|Richard Bacon, Chair||February 2021||January 2024|
|Jim Lafferty||February 2021||January 2024|
|Linda Stoddard||January 2023|
|Shirrell Tietz||November 2020||January 2023|
|Steve Sarno||January 2022|
|Natalie Triplett||January 2023|
|Wyatt Schwendeman-Curtis||November 2020||January 2022|