Fourth of July
The annual Town of Wellington Fourth of July celebration is around the corner. Get ready for a day full of community fun!
- 7 - 10 a.m. - Pancake Breakfast Hosted by the Filling Station (3906 Cleveland Avenue)
- 10:00 a.m. - Parade on Cleveland Ave
- 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 pm - Festival at Wellington Community Park (8760 Buffalo Creek Parkway)
- 9:30 p.m. - Fireworks on 6th Street across from Wellington Middle School
- Car Show Hosted by Mountain States Auto Spa
- Vendor Fair
- Food Trucks
- Kids Games and Activities
- Public Safety Display
- On-street parking is available throughout the day. Please do not block private property driveways or in park in front of emergency vehicles.
- Handicapped Accessible Parking for registered vehicles will be available in designated areas for the parade, festival and fireworks. Please refer to the 4th of July map for additional information.
Special Accommodation Requests for this event can be emailed to: email@example.com
Thank you to our sponsors:
- A-View Inspections
- Dumpster Diverz
2021 Fourth of July Feedback Survey
If you have any feedback about the 2021 4th of July celebration, please fill out the survey here.
2022 Fourth of July Parade Float Application
Anyone interested in registering a float in the 2022 4th of July Parade may complete this form. All parade applications must be submitted and $10 fee paid by June 3, 2022. Please fill out the Parade Float Application here. This year’s Parade theme is “GRATITUDE FOR OUR ARMED FORCES”
2022 Fourth of July Vendor Application Form
Vendors interested in registering for the 2022 4th of July Festival may complete this form. All vendors must complete the application and pay the appropriate booth fee by June 3, 2022. Please fill out the Vendor Both Application here. For helpful information about vendor requirements, view the Vendor Quick Reference Guide.
For questions regarding the event or day-of details, please contact Mario Quinonez at firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions regarding payment or registration, please contact Kallie Cooper at email@example.com or call (970) 657-3486.