Senior Resource Center
Come enjoy the company and conversation with some of the most interesting and friendly Seniors in Wellington! Stop by the center Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9am - 1pm to socialize, play cards, pick up a calendar of events, and see what the Wellington Senior Resource Center (WSRC) has to offer. If you would like a calendar of events or brochure emailed to it, you can request a copy by clicking the blue hyperlink under the Contact Us section on this page labeled "Email the Center."
Transportation service to and from the Senior Center is free within a 15-mile radius. Wellington Senior Center transportation is partially funded by Larimer County Office on Aging and the Town of Wellington.
- Rides are also available to and from Fort Collins for medical related appts and Covid vaccinations.
- The Center also offers local pick up of groceries, mail, and prescriptions. These services are available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and may be scheduled by calling the Center.
- A requested donation of $2 per ride/trip is appreciated.
- Blood pressure checks are provided by the Wellington Fire Department on the 1st Wednesday of every month.
- Exercise - 8:30am every Monday for a small fee.
- 4-star country western band - Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
- Game day - Cards on Monday after lunch, Bingo after lunch on the last Wednesday of the month.
- Homemade lunches every Friday for a $5 donation.
- Crafts, day trips, potlucks, special events and outings.
- Any and all ideas for fun activities are welcome!
Timely Information Report
A deputy assigned to Wellington from the Larimer County Sheriff's Office will visit and share important and timely information odd numbered months in the calendar year on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. The Town Administrator and the Town senior liaison will visit the center in the even numbered months to provide Town specific updates.
Remember to donate your bagged aluminum cans for the Senior Center at the recycle container located at the Wellington Public Works building at the corner of North 6th and Grant Street.
A wide variety of additional information and resources are available at the WSRC.