Fourth of July
The annual Town of Wellington Fourth of July celebration is around the corner. Get ready for a day full of community fun!
There are several ways to volunteer throughout the day, including helping with set-up, kids games, shuttles, parade line-up and more.
- 7 - 10 a.m. - Pancake Breakfast Hosted by the Filling Station (3906 Cleveland Avenue)
- 10:00 a.m. - Parade on Cleveland Ave
- 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 pm - Festival at Wellington Community Park (8760 Buffalo Creek Parkway)
- 9:30 p.m. - Fireworks on 6th Street across from Wellington Middle School
- Car Show Hosted by Mountain States Auto Spa
- Vendor Fair
- Food Trucks
- Kids Games and Activities
- Public Safety Display
- On-street parking is available throughout the day. Please do not block private property driveways or in park in front of emergency vehicles.
- Handicapped Accessible Parking for registered vehicles will be available in designated areas for the parade, festival and fireworks. Please refer to the 4th of July map for additional information.
Special Accommodation Requests for this event can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our sponsors:
- A-View Inspections
- Dumpster Diverz
Fourth of July Car Show
Car Show Registration is NOW OPEN! This year’s car show is hosted by Mountain States Auto Spa.
The Town of Wellington will not be accepting applications or payments for the car show.
2022 Fourth of July Parade Float and Vendor Application
Registration for the 2022 parade and vendor fair is now closed. For questions regarding the parade or to make a payment, please contact Kallie Cooper at email@example.com or call (970) 657-3486.
The Community Activities Commission has developed a Vendor Quick Reference Guide to answer most of your questions. For additional information regarding the event or day-of details, please contact our vendor coordinator Mario Quinonez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-394-6538.